An electricity supply program to provide residents and businesses with new, City-vetted options for electricity supply.
- Prepare for MBTA Orange and Green Line Closures in Somerville
- Heat Advisory Ended: Tips for Keeping Cool in Future Heat Waves
- Applications Open for 66 Affordable Rental Units at Assembly Row
- Somerville Board of Elections Commissioners Seeks One New Member
- Somerville Commission for Persons with Disabilities Seeks Four Members
- Green Line Extension to Reopen Broadway & Washington Street Bridges
- Bartlett St. National Grid Gas Work
- Bromfield Rd. Eversource Gas Work
- Cross St. National Grid Gas Work
- North St. Eversource Gas Work
- Sartwell Ave. Eversource Gas Work
Programs & Initiatives
SomervilleMA/COVIDBizHelp aims to be a place for businesses to access resources, information, and support in this difficult time.
City Hall Hours & Address
Contact 311 (Open 24/7)
Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dial 311 (617-666-3311 outside Somerville) - 24/7
Please submit website feedback using this form. Be sure to include:
- A description of the issue (if any)
- A link to the affected pages
Thank you for your feedback!